Hoopstar Heroes Pocket Productions ⋅ Theatrical Entertainment ⋅ Surrey & Kent
FAQs (Ticketed Events)
COVID-19 UPDATE for Xmas 2021:
With regards to COVID-19 Hoopstar Entertainment will always follow the latest Government advice and adhere to legal requirements. To protect our guests, Santa and all of his elves, we have a few pointers to keep everyone safe at our 2021 Santa’s Merrily Muddled Christmas.
- Please do not visit any of our Hoopstar Heroes Pocket Productions if you have any coronavirus symptoms, awaiting a test result OR have been told to self-isolate.
- If you are unable to visit due to Covid please do contact us to reschedule your booking, roll your tickets over to our next 2022 Christmas Experience or tickets face value used as credit for future events. (Please refer to our Ticket Policy for more information).
- Wear a face covering, inside our marquee during the performance and while taking part in our Arts & Craft activities (you can take your mask off for your photo with Santa).
- Wash hands often and use the hand-sanitiser available throughout the event.
- Keep a safe distance between your group and others, where possible.
- We have enhanced all our cleaning regimes before, during and after each event, santising surfaces throughout our Christmas experience, especially in food related or close contact activities.
- All staff follow strict in-house procedures such as lateral flow testing, practicing good hygiene and are fully aware of the impact of COVID-19.
HOW LONG ARE YOUR EVENTS?
Our Productions or Events usually last up to 1.5 hours.
WHY IS THERE AN ADULT TICKET FEE?
All of our experiences or events are suitable for the whole family. Although Adults may not take part in Child activities or receive Gifts – the performances are suitable for all parties. A Child MUST be accompanied.
WHAT HAPPENS IF IT RAINS?
All of our experiences or events go ahead in all weathers. You are advised to wear warm, and if appropriate , waterproof clothing and footwear.
ARE THE TICKETS REFUNDABLE?
The tickets are non-refundable, but may be exchanged to another date or used as credit for our future events. Please refer to our Ticket Policy for more information.
WHAT IS THE AGE OF CHILD & ADULT?
Adult: 14 Years and Over
Child: 2-13 Years
Babies: Under 2 – Not occupying a seat or taking part in the Arts & Craft Activities
DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS?
We run early bird discounts when we first launch our tickets, so keep an eye out on our socials or by signing up to our email marketing.
WHAT TIME DOES THE EVENT START?
Show times differ according to each production. For show times please look on the individual events pages. The Show will always start on the stated showtimes, so please arrive before.
WHAT TIME DOES THE EVENT FINISH?
Show times differ according to each event. The experiences are generally 1.5 hours in length.
WHAT TIME SHOULD WE ARRIVE?
Doors open approx. 15 minutes before the event start time. If not local please leave with plenty of time. Our shows will begin at the stated showtime of the booked event. Late comers will be allowed in but may miss parts of the performance or experience.
WHERE IS THE ARTS HUB (VENUE)?
We are situated inside Grange Meadow Playing Field in Bletchingley, Redhill. The Bletchingley Arms Pub is across the road from our venue. We recommend using Waze if traveling by car and entering in – The Arts Hub, RH14PE, this will take you to our venue.